Want to treat your room but lacking the funds?
Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
- PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- If you don’t want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.